With this goal in mind, we also promote knowledge transfer with private institutions and research groups. This allows us to work together to create new research programmes that respond to society's current needs, gaining access to new technology to help to accelerate the process of identifying new drugs.
We believe R&D is key to the long-term success of Almirall. As part of our R&D strategy, we aim to bring together creative minds and team up with experts around the world to find innovative solutions for skin health. With this in mind, we have created AlmirallShare, our open innovation platform, as a leading tool where Science and creativity meet, to share knowledge, efforts, motivation and resources.
Join us at sharedinnovation.almirall.com
Public & Private partnerships.
Our research scientists have established a wide network of external partnerships with public and private organisations across Europe & the United States:
- Universities of Barcelona, Valencia, Santiago de Compostela and Pompeu Fabra (Spain)
- Institute of Materials Science (ICMAB), Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG), and Institute for Biomedical Research (IRB) (Spain)
- Hospital Clínic of Barcelona (Spain)
- UCD Charles Institute of Dermatology (Ireland)
- University of Lübeck (Germany)
- University of Bath (UK)
- Proteros and Evotec (Germany)
- Mercachem (The Netherlands)
- Nuevolution (Denmark)
We are also contributing in several public-private consortia, such as Mulit2Hycat and Intensified by Design (IbD), our current Horizon 2020 projects.