We care. We are governed by a strong sense of corporate responsibility and aim to achieve our strategic objectives by doing what is right. We always strive to act with integrity and, of course, comply with all current regulations.
Our Code of Ethics.
Your trust matters.
Our conduct is guided by fairness and integrity. Everyone who is part of Almirall must comply with the standards contained in our Code of Ethics. We work according to Almirall's values of being a Caring, Dedicated, Dynamic and Expert company. Embedded in the fabric of the Almirall culture, these values help us earn the trust that patients, healthcare professionals and stakeholders place in us.
Investing in people.
We are dedicated to protecting, encouraging and investing in our people. To attract the best talent, we have signed collaboration agreements with leading universities and business schools. To retain that talent, we invest in hundreds of hours of employee training courses every year.
In this way, we encourage a positive work environment based on personal and professional growth in different disciplines, equal opportunities and mutual respect. In recognition of our efforts, independent HR assessor CRF Institute has ranked Almirall as a ‘Top Employer' each consecutive year since 2008.
Health, safety and wellbeing policy.
As part of Almirall's commitment to society, one of the objectives driving our daily activity is the occupational health, safety and wellbeing of our employees.
With this in mind, the following basic principles are established:
- Commitment to occupational health, safety and wellbeing, encouraging its integration in the course of the company daily activity processes.
- Commitment to continuous improvement of Almirall´s occupational health and safety management to improve its performance, complying with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which Almirall subscribes voluntarily.
- Establishment of periodical programmes, with objectives and targets in line with applicable standards, with this global corporate policy and with risks and opportunities identified in the area of occupational health and safety.
- Training, implication and participation by employees and those third companies collaborating with Almirall, in applying the main contents of this global corporate policy.
- Ensuring availability of necessary information and resources, and planning how to best use them.
- Occupational health and safety is a whole company's goal, and thus responsibility for achieving it involves everyone in the company, whatever our level or function.
Health and safety management certification.
We hold the prestigious OHSAS 18001:2007 international certificate awarded by TÜV Rheinland, for compliance with international health and safety standards in Spain (since 2007) and Germany (since 2013). This stringent certification covers our activities on R&D, manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients, and manufacture and wholesale of drug products.